Wednesday, January 21, 2009

A Very Merry UnBirthday

No, it's not their birthday (yet) but since my parents were here we decided to do a little party. I got a beautiful cake (thanks Marion!!!) and we did a little party.








The baby was supposed to have his celebration also, but he was too tired so we will do it this afternoon. The girls were supposed to get presents (they don't know that LOL) and again, we decided to wait until today because it was getting late (and if Gramps missed the inauguration, well that just wouldn't be good...) So we'll have Avraham Tzvi's cake,



and presents all around later on this afternoon.

3 comments:

  1. Ooops...I forgot to include the candles huh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nah, I didn't expect you to provide them. I bought them at the beginning of the week. I guess I should have some birthday candles. I have some little cars around here to stick in the cake instead of the stands. I'm sure I'll find them when birthday season is over.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great cakes! The kids are all growing so fast! I can't believe your BABY is having a birthday already!

    ReplyDelete