Monday, January 12, 2009

Meet the Kids


OK I know I said I wasn't going to post much, but this is addictive! Plus it's more fun than cleaning my house :)

When the kids came home I debated trying to take a picture of all 4 together. I decided it would be quicker to try to get each one looking decent and then mess around in Paint Shop Pro. I'm not sure what was faster since my PSP is kind of rusty, but here is the final result. It will have to do until I have time to relearn everything I used to know about making a collage in PSP.

1 comment:

  1. Meet the kids you say? Tell us about them... who are they? What do they do that makes you lose it?? LOL Just kidding :) I like the pic, great job .. looks like I need to re-tutor you on the PSP though! BTW Good plan doing one at a time!

    ReplyDelete