Thursday, January 15, 2009

A Day at the Park

We went to the park today with Grammy & Gramps. It's the park right across the street from our house. Still playing around with the new camera.




Rena on her bike.



Rivka being her goofy self.



My little scientists.



Nechama & Rena best twins forever.

I can't believe how grown up they are. They don't even look like little kids anymore.

We hit another milestone today, I let Rena sleep on the top bunk. They have had a bunk bed since they were 2.5, but the top has been off limits. I decided to give it a try tonight. After we went over the rules about 100x, I let her sleep up the top.

Aaah, peace. Four sleeping kids. Sorry no pic of #4, if I go in there to take a pic of him sleeping I will have an awake, unhappy baby and an un updated blog.




Sleeping like a baby way up high :)



Yes, she still sucks her thumb My only thumb sucker.



She was out pretty fast tonight. She is a tired kiddo lately.





1 comment:

  1. Looks like a great day and fab-oo sleeping arrangements! I crossed to the top bunk side right around age 4 .. had to do something to get him OUT of MY bed! 2 kids in the bed wasn't fun! Good thing I didn't have a blog then, it would have been constant complaining about how I don't sleep LOL

    ReplyDelete