Wednesday, January 14, 2009

New Camera

My old camera was getting a little fiddly in its' old age, so when I found a good deal on Amazon I jumped at it. I bought a Cannon SD1100 IS. My last was also a Cannon powershot, and it has done a great job, so I just went with what I know to replace it.

Before I had my parents bring it 7000 miles I wanted to make sure it worked, so my dad charged up the battery and took a test picture.

Meet Shelby the cat. She's my parents' cat, isn't she a sweetie.




Yes, all the stuff she is sleeping on is now here (well, not the bed). We take full advantage of my father's miraculous packing ability to get all kinds of goodies from the states. The company's not bad either ;-D

Some more pictures from the new camera. The girls weren't home so I'll have to get them later. These are from yesterday.




The best present of all, a box



Yum! Real Food :)



OK, enough pictures already!

Darn models, just when you are getting a good shot they are ready to call it a day. I'll have to try again when the other models get home from gan :)


1 comment:

  1. Hey! Who told him to go ahead and get so big?? He's cute and I get moody with too many pics too so I understand. But why is he so big??

    ReplyDelete