Monday, April 27, 2009

Almost Forget the Best Part

I meant to finish the Pesach posts um... 2 weeks ago?

We finished the walk around Tyveria with... (excitement builds...) A bus ride!!!

Dh rides the bus all the time. We used to ride the bus all the time. We hardly ride the bus anymore though so it was total excitement for the kids. I mentioned in my earlier post that we parked about 20 minutes from the lake (that was walking downhill). On the way back we decided to take the bus up. The views were really nice, but honestly the kids just enjoyed THE BUS.



Riding up, ticket in hand.



Chilling on Grandma :)



View of the lake.



And one last look at the lake and the mountains on the other side.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, my... I thought your mention of parking on a hill in your previous post was a reference to something more dramatic. LOL!
    My kids love the bus as well. They absolutely adore going on it.

    ReplyDelete