Monday, May 4, 2009

Yom Atzmaut (Independence Day).

I'm still not really sure how I feel about it, but we did go out and take some pictures with the kids. To me I guess it's a secular holiday, not a religious one, but it's okay to go out and have fun on a secular holiday. We went out with friends and had a nice time before heading back for a BBQ. Here are some pictures from the day :)



Before heading out.



They both happened to pick out the same outfit.
And they still don't look like twins LOL.



Tank climbing.



Enjoying the day out with Abba.





Gazing out from a jeep.

2 comments:

  1. Cute pics! So funny that they chose the same clothes on their own.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! What's even funnier is that I didn't know we had 2 of those skirts. They are from a friend of mine. She passes me stuff as she finds it from her older girls. I didnt' even realize she had given me 2 of them until they both picked the same clothes on the same day.

    ReplyDelete