Sunday, April 12, 2009

A Family Picture

At the Kinnert. It's so beautiful there. I will try to write more about our adventure later (let's just say parking up the hill was *not* the best idea), but right now I have to go put the girls in bed.




Notice the girls' new haircuts (especially Nechama's!!). I think she looks so much more grown up with it cut nicely. She's thrilled with the shorter style also and that's what really counts.

OK I *really* need to get them into bed. I will try to put up more pictures later :)

3 comments:

  1. Wow! I finally get to "meet" you. :) Cute family pic. Love AT's gymnastic shtick going on there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a beautiful family! The girls look so grown up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks. Of course I'm kicking myself now for not thinking and taking the baby out of the stroller and holding him. But I still think it's a great family pic, and I will bli nadar be printing it up.

    ReplyDelete