Thursday, February 5, 2009

Ima I Camera'd the Fishtank

And other pictures by my favorite Junior Photographers. They are really getting into photography. It's adorable to see what they choose to take pictures of, what is important in *their* eyes.

First, Rena's Subjects :)







They all came out pretty good. Not bad for an almost 5 year old.

Now Nechama's Pictures :)





That yellow car is remote controled. It's a good thing it comes with an off switch because it seems to be on the same frequency as every other remote thing I own. The other day I am turning on the heat and hear "vvrrmmm, vvrrmmm." Another time it was the channels on the television. Every time I switched a channel I heard the wheels spinning. I thought I was losing my mind.



Their favorite subject is taking his afternoon nap. When he wakes up we are off to another day at the park. Have I mentioned the weather is BEAUTIFUL here lately?




2 comments:

  1. Ya ya, fantastic weather, blah, blah, blah! LOL

    Pretty good photographers you got there, and cute subjects!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My son neeeds those Teletubbies!! I assume you got them in EY? I can't find simple, stuffed Teletubbies that don't sing or dance or laugh anywhere.
    And about the yellow car... LOL! You must've been quite confused till you realized.

    ReplyDelete