Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Discovering Sisters :)

Avraham Tzvi is growing up. For the past few months he has tolerated the girls' attempts at "loving" him. You know, being pulled at hugged or "I'm giving him a cuddle", pushed over "I was playing with him", having toys snatched "oh I'm just giving him...." having food shoved in his mouth (or out of his mouth) etc. He's tolerated it all very well, usually with a smile, sometimes with a small groan. Lately though, he just lights up when they come home. He has such joy, starts wiggling and going towards them. This started about 2 months ago. Even more recently, he's trying to engage them. It's so cute. He'll be playing with a block and try to give it to one of the girls. He's pulling things out of the toy kitchen and looking for them for approval. He starts conversations with them "babble babble ga ga"

I'll try to get some pictures later when the girls come home, I just wanted to write it up before I forgot everything. The past year has just flown by. I should have started a blog sooner!

No comments:

Post a Comment