Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Group Photo Time

Well no one can say I didn't try to get a good one of all four together...



Baby escape artist.



Wah! I want to crawl. Who said I want to be photographed!



My favorite of Avraham Tzvi, but the other three... eh... not so much.



Two out of four looking okay...



Getting closer...



Not happy baby. Sisters more interested in baby than in pictures.



Escaping again.



Everyone almost looks decent, I think it's the best of the bunch.

I really need to work on my PSP skills again if I ever want a picture of all four looking decent. Thank goodness for digital cameras. I couldn't imagine taking so many with film and hoping to get one that looked presentable.

7 comments:

  1. LOL thats pretty good for wrangling 4 kiddies. I think it was the secon that was my fav.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that your old sweater Rena is wearing? Looks handmade. Is it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes my grandmother a'h (who Rivka is named for :D ) made a lot of them. My mother saved them all and since I have the only grandchildren at the moment, we have them all. I wish I had the skill to knit like that. I can barely crochet a hat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I dream of the day we all look good in one picture!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww! So cute. I know how difficult it can be getting everyone together for a picture... and all smiling at once.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, cool, I just noticed the little link to subscribe to comments on this post. I was wondering how I'd know if you replied to me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool! I have to go back to your blog. I looked the other day but the baby was being fussy so I couldn't comment.

    ReplyDelete