Monday, March 23, 2009

Such a Nice Day!

It was so beautiful yesterday that I decided to take the baby on an outing to the park instead of my normal exercise video when he's asleep. So I packed him up into the stroller (he was so excited, the kid gets giddy when I put a coat on) and we walked down to the park where my friend brings her day care group. Might as well get a social outing for both of us. He loved watching the other kids. He's interested in everything now and it's so cute. I just love this stage!



Oooh, dirt!



On my fingers!!!



Fun to crawl in!!!!



A slide!!



Not the best way to come down (yes, I caught him)



Safely at the bottom.



Back home.

He was so tired. This was after we took a 15 minute walk home. We went back out to pick up Rivky and then he took a nice 2 hour afternoon nap.

5 comments:

  1. Is it a boy thing to go down slides head first? ;) Both of mine did it at about this age, as well. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! You are scaring me. Everyone keeps telling me boys are different. I think I'm still in denial :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha just wait! and it looked like a nice mommy and son day :).

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww too cute! He is adorable and it sounds like a nice day.

    ReplyDelete