Monday, July 27, 2009

It's Been a Busy Summer

So far we have been so busy I have hardly updated! Plus you can barely go out before 5:00 it's so hot, so not a lot of nice outdoor pictures to put up.

The twins have their kaytana until Wednesday, and Rivka has hers also until then. I did one of the "Kaytanot Imahot" (mommy camps) for Rivka and it worked out really well. I was nervous about keeping them happy and entertained on my days, but in the end it all turned out great.

Avraham Tzvi is a bit more babbly, I think he's going to come out with a few words any day now. He has also been testing the waters more physically. He is cruising around and even stood alone for a split second on Shabbot. He goes back to physio next week for the first time since the chicken pox, so we'll see what she has to say about him.

Anyway that's all the news that's fit to print from this corner of the world. Hope all is good with all my readers, and I'll try to update more often in the future :)

No comments:

Post a Comment