Thursday, July 16, 2009

A Day at the Beach

We took the kids for a little vacation this week, to see the in Netanya. I took the big 3 girls to the beach with MIL and they had a great time. Unfortunatly, I fogot the camera so no pictures :( but they were very cute in the water. Rena really loves it. Nechama & Rivka took a bit more warming up but in the end the had a good time. The surf was pretty gentle and nice and warm. All in all a pleasant vacation day :) MIL even saved the day by having a disposable camera around, but I will have to wait for pictures until I get around to bringing it in for development, and even then she's not sure how they will come out since it's an old camera they keep in the car in case it's needed.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds fun!
    We don't have separate beaches here, and my son is already too old to take to a mixed beach. We used to take the boys when they were toddlers to play in the sand and splash around.

    I hope you scan the pics when you get them. If they don't come out so nicely, I can always give a try in editing them.

    ReplyDelete