Monday, June 1, 2009

A Little Update

I realize my blog has been sort of neglected lately. We have been having lovely spring weather (soon it will be so hot we will be inside 24/7!!) and we've also been sick :(

We had a really nice Shavout, some company :D. The kids had a great time playing and eating (even if they loved the cheesecake more than anything else). The adults had a nice meal also. At least this adult did.

The kids are wrapping up their school year, can't believe it's June! The twins will have a special school / camp program for July, and Rivka will be doing a rotating backyard camp. I'm sure a good time will be had by all :) In August I am having a camp in the house with a great friend of mine. We have some wonderful children lined up and I'm sure the kids will have a great time.

Avraham Tzvi has perfected pulling up, but he still can't get down. He has the typical baby PLOP when he's had enough of standing (or when he lets go, he can't stand up by himself yet). He also has the real crawl down, but I can't catch it on video! Little stinker just won't perform for the camera. I'll try to get some footage and post it up, but no promises. He's quick!

1 comment:

  1. How is the footage coming along?? They are so cute when they pull up and forget they can't stand and PLOP ha ha I'm glad things are going good (even if I am posting to this a month late)

    ReplyDelete